Friday, November 28, 2008

A Little Holiday Fun

So we are in D for the T-day HD. H is in P from eating too much HMB. H refuses to go to the H, even though the P is TI! Says we can't afford to P. B gets bugged and loads H into the C. I hop into the SH so I can run down to the H to meet up with H and B. After a while I get a PH-C from B, H doesn't have any more P. Really? Do you B him? Yes, he is Ting and not Wing in P anymore. OK, bring H back, I say. No more P for the rest of the day. Only 4 more days until the GB is O-U-T!

Can you translate the above paragraph from our Thanksgiving day fun?

Translation: So we are in Denver for the Thanksgiving Day holiday. Harold is in pain from eating too much homemade bread. Harold refuses to go to the hospital, even though the pain is totally intense. Says we can't afford to pay. Brice gets bugged and loads Harold into the car. I hop into the shower so I can run down to the hospital to meet up with Harold and Brice. After a while I get a phone call from Brice, Harold doesn't have any more pain. Really? Do you believe him? Yes, he is talking and not writhing in pain anymore. OK, bring Harold back, I say. No more pain for the rest of the day. Only 4 more days until the gallbladder is OUT!

3 comments:

Julie J. said...

Thanks for the translatiion! I could not tell what that was saying. I hope the pain stays away and you all make it home safely.

Jeff said...

I did pretty good. Though I mistook Britty for Bryce. Sounds like your holiday was great!

mom/Janet said...

thank goodness you gave a translation. I was thinking JEANNA come on. So, I guess it's under the knife for H. I would guess it will be through the scope which will make it a breeze. He'll feel so much better