Monday, June 18, 2007

Greetings fellow WW queens (and kings)!

Hello! This is my first day of being an official blogger. Mostly this blog is for me, so that I can keep myself on the straight and narrow path of weight loss. I am a weight watcher. I have been since January of 2007 and have officially lost 25 pounds thus far (with a mere 100 to go, or 99 if you want to get picky about it). I have yet to receive my 10% award because that would mean 30 pounds of weight loss, which if you do the math, and I know you are doing the math, means that I started at 300.8 pounds. I have weighed more than that in the past, its true.

I am 5'10" and have thought of myself as big boned for a long time. I have always been pretty happy with myself. But as it turns out I was happy with my personality and happy with my life, but not happy about being obese, morbidly obese if you want the technical term. My husband still hates it when I use the technical term. I know he loves me no matter what my size but when you say morbidly obese, it sounds super harsh. So, a shout out to my ever faithful husband who stands by me through ultra thick but never thin (so far), I love you Lima!!

A little about me: I am 37 years old, have two kids and am employed as a medical transcriptionist with a local healthcare company. My kids are both in school all day so I find that I waste a lot of time with two specific activities (when I should be working): Reading and movies, in that order. I can literally read my day away. I enjoy fiction of all kinds, but I prefer books that avoid unnecessary scenes and language. I would spell it out for you, but I am afraid I might draw the wrong kind of crowd to my blogspot if I do. I enjoy movies of the same caliber. I like heroines that are strong and funny, as I fancy myself the heroine of my own life, strong and funny.

For anyone who stumbles upon this site, I am sure things will change over time. Hopefully they will get better and better.

Once I post this I will work on figuring out how to post my daily points log so that I can be accountable to the world wide web and myself, if no one else.

Thanks for stopping by. To all my weight watchin' sisters and brothers, ROCK ON! Have a great OP day.

No comments: