Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Okay, so I didn't get my tracker completed for yesterday, but to be honest, it was not the best day for me. I know I should be honest and give all the gory details about my food day, but I won't, I can't, not today. I am not worried about my points, because I didn't do anything too crazy, I just didn't eat very good food. I snacked and had a lot of what I would call crappy food. Okay, maybe I will complete the tracker, whatever.

Today has been good so far. I had a big breakfast with eggs which fills me up and the protein keeps me going. I started picking at leftover mashed potatoes, had about 1/2 cup, and also picked at leftover banana cream pie (father's day). I am not sure how to count it, as I pretty much at 3 or 4 bites of the crust and that was it, so maybe 3 points? Who knows. I am also going to have frozen pizza with the kids for dinner as we have a baseball game for my son tonight and I need a quickie meal. Also, I figure it is better to eat before the game than after as I have weigh in tomorrow night and I don't want a meal sitting in my gut at 10 p.m. tonight and all through tomorrow. I don't need the extra weight :)

I just realized my house doesn't really have any WW friendly foods in it at the moment, especially veggies. What the heck happened. Oh yeah, I was completely stressed out when I went shopping Saturday and didn't make good choices. Well, it is easy to see that stress is a problem for my food habits. I will have to see about getting to the store and loading up on friendly foods.

No comments: