Monday, December 24, 2007

Twas The Night Before Christmas

and I am quite certain that no one will read this post. We are ready for Christmas. The stockings are full, the presents are stacked under the tree and it is 10:45 at night. I am tired and ready for a good night's sleep before the mayhem of unwrapping begins at 9 a.m. I know its late to start, but I am getting up at 6 a.m. to get a start on my 8 hours of work I have to do. That way I can get in 3 hours beforehand when no one else is awake. Believe it or not, my children have never gotten up very early on Christmas morning. This is such a change for me because when I was a kid I would get up at 3, 4, 5, 6 until my parents would allow us to open presents.

And for the terrific, and very surprising news....... I got 99/100 on my history final. SHUT UP! I was sure I had blown half of the final and was seriously hoping for only a 90 at best, very, very best. I thought I might hit 85 if I was lucky. But 99? Sa-Weet. So I have a 95% in that class. Life is great!

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

what a great christmas present!!!! well done!!!

Jules said...

Jeanna, Awesome job. I wish we could all go back when we are older and wiser and change the grades we should have gotten higher, but didn't because we didn't take school as seriously. You have been given a great gift. I am so proud of you.

Abbie said...

Jeanna, you rock. I now just hope that none of you get the stomach flu. Ugh.

Holley said...

I always knew you were brilliant! No Surprises here. Good Job! Hope your kids learned their no fun to snoop lesson.

Cote Corner said...

congrats on the final Jeanna!! I bet it's nice to see your hard work paying off! LOVE YA!