Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We Had to Break Up


ALERT: Mr. White has an injury. I'm not sure what happened but some time between last Friday and today he got a rip in his belt. I am heart broken. But, like every first boyfriend I've learned a lot from him and feel like I am a better person because I knew him. I will have to stay away from him from now on. I have enough baggage of my own and feel like I am healthy enough to move on to another machine and not be bogged down by the baggage he now brings into our relationship. There will always be a special place in my heart for Mr. White, my first running love.

7 comments:

Collette said...

So sorry for your loss. Glad to see you're able to move on!

mooney said...

I think it was the skinny girl. I bet she did something to make sure no one else was able to use him. In fact, I am pretty sure he had a restraining order against her. Some people are just sick! :)

Holley said...

R.I.P.

Here lies the body of Mr. White

Someone other than Jeanna

Put on the gas

And he put up a fight

Jules said...

You never know, sometimes couples get back together. Adam and I broke up for a few weeks before we decided we couldn't live without each other. Maybe Mr. White will come back better than ever, he might just need some time to grow up.

Sandy said...

hey, did you delete my offer to loan you my treadmill? I don't see it anywhere. But the offer still stands.

Katie said...

That's hilarious! So glad you are sharing your good times on the treadmill. I avoid it all costs...too much pain for even the endorphins to kick in.

And if you need help egging the skinny girl's house just let me know...that's how we, small town girls, take care of business!

Jeanna said...

Sandy, You have a borrower treadmill? I might have to take you up on that once my gym membership runs out. I'll let you know! Thanks.

Katie, you crack me up. I think a good egging would teach that tramp a lesson!

Julie, Harold and I did the same thing. Maybe Mr. White will have a change of heart?

Mooney, I think the restraining order was definitely violated! (as was Mr. White!)

Holley, you are hilarious!

Collette, thanks, my heart will go on!