1. Nap after church (despite the fact that I get ultra groggy when I nap and very, very cranky).
2. Hours and hours to enjoy family time.
3. Earlier dinner.
4. Piano playing stress over at noon.
5. Fast Sunday (see #3).
6. We have been on the 1 o'clock schedule for 5+ years and I'm ready for a change.
7. Due to meetings early in the morning, Harold will be ready for church and we will get there on time. (This is a change from when we had 9 o'clock church before when we would NEVER get there on time.)
8. I know this means one less day to 'sleep in' but I never sleep in anyway.
9. Keeps me on a tight schedule, which I seem to function better with.
10. See #1 and how this might apply to my two children.
Tomorrow is our 13th Anniversary. Lucky 13. Since I am making lists I thought I might add the top 13 reasons why being married to Harold is so much fun.
(The pic is dark, but you get the point.)
1. His infectious laugh.
2. Date Night, he takes me out EVERY week.
3. He knows when I am being lazy and still brings me things like slippers, pillows, blankets, etc. when I am lounging on the couch. (sometimes the kids do this for me too, but I can credit Harold for them as well.)
4. Back rubs.
5. He laughs at my jokes.
6. The look he gets when I have said something kinda irreverent and he thinks its funny but doesn't want to laugh because he is afraid to. (FYI to Harold: That look makes me want to keep on being irreverent.)
7. That similar look he gets on his face when I give him a greeting card with a swear word in it.
8. Harold is easy to please.
9. The patience he shows when I have a whole new stack of books from the library.
10. The way he looks in a suit.
11. The way his hair looks after he showers.
12. His choices in movies and music. (We agree on most of these and its nice.)
13. He loves me despite my size, my faults, my hangups, my quirks, my bad habits.
Happy Anniversary Harold, from one lucky lady.