1. My poor little brain has had 9 years since I took a class on campus to shrink to the size of a pea.
2. After hours of organizing my notes my little pea brain feels like it is going to explode. It is like when you put a raisin into boiling water, eventually the raisin expands and doesn't look at all like its former self. Think bloated raisin.
3. I have run my fingers through my hair so much that it has started to look like a limp dishrag.
4. My back hurts from bending over this darn laptop.
5. I have about 34 pages of typewritten notes going over such topics as the French Revolution, American Revolution, Europe's position of hegemony in the 16th century, classicism, the scientific revolution, slave trade, etc. etc. And I cannot possibly remember everything in those notes. Why can't it be an open note test? Sometimes teachers do that, and I would rock on this test because I have been an excellent note taker. Maybe begging would help? Doubt it.
6. It is now 9:58 p.m. and I need some down time from studying, but it is too late because I have to wake up at 5:30. I have a whopping two days to get all this history crap into my head, oh and I failed to mention that my biology midterm is also in two days. My poor, poor pea brain.
Other than the above six reasons that studying stinks, life is pretty good. The only way I get myself through tough times like this is to say "In exactly 48 hours I will be feeling SOOOOOOO good!"