1. I am currently getting an A in both my history and biology classes. Yippee. Funny how my grades in my major classes are both B's. Hmmm. But if I can keep up the momentum, I can get the best GPA I have ever had in my entire life.
1B. I got a 95/100 on my 1st history midterm. Nice!!!
2. Several people asked about the doc appt the other day. Everything is fine and I will save all the juicy details of that for next week, as I have an anniversary of sorts and will post about it then. I can say though that my doctor is moving to a different hospital, which presents insurance challenges that I have neither the time nor inclination to handle right now.
3. My daughter is now 1 week away from turning 12. Holy crap.
4. Britty-The birthday card was great!
5. Thanks to all who wished me happy birthday.
6. Weight Watchers is still stinky, only because I have no self control lately. Shocker.
7. Happy Birthday Kelly and Gary, my Irish Twin Cousins.
8. I have to work from 7:45 to 12:00 tonight and I am BITTER.
9. I have recently discovered that my jeans are way too short, I look like an old woman with no fashion sense. I have to buy some new jeans soon, so I can look less out of date on campus.
10. I got my classes lined up for next semester, only 9 credit hours and at the end of April I will be, as they say in France, FINIS!