Friday, August 31, 2007

So much better

I woke up this morning with no stomach cramps and feeling tons better, not 100%, but better.

As a result, we are going to Boise after all. I am glad, as Carrie informed me that her children had been praying for my recovery and that none of the rest of my family would contract the illness. They are 3 and 2. So very cute. I woke up thinking that if I felt better that I needed to go, and now I know it is, among other reasons, to answer the prayers of the faithful.

I may or may not post this weekend, but if you are checking out my blog during a 3-day weekend, you need to get yourself some plans my friends.

Love to ALL!

2 comments:

Collette said...

Thank goodness for the prayers of children!! I'm glad you're feeling better. Have fun in Boise.

Anonymous said...

Plans? Oh you mean like a real life with friends and things to do...Hmmmm. That's interesting. Glad you're feeling better.